Wednesday, April 10, 2013

March 14, 2013

On my imaginary Enchanted Forest Island there are four human villages. The
merchant village, the sailing village, the mining village, and the farming village.
When I’m at the farm, I always imagine I’m at the farming village. It makes farm
class a lot more interesting.
First thing, we did our jobs. My job is calculator, so I weeded the bed with Carina
and Trevor. Today, we weeded in the half of the bed that we don’t weed in very
often. There were huge weeds and small plants. Then, we went back to the farm
and gave Jahquan all the information so he could write it down.
After that, we all got assigned farm chores. Jordan shook the dirt off the pulled-up
and hauled them away. Carina and Alex planted trees. Trevor watered some plants.
Jahquan and I planted cabbages. After a little while, Trevor started helping us, too.
There was a kill deer in one of the beds that screamed at Jahquan when he came too
close.
After we were finished, we helped Jordan a little bit. After that, it was time to go.

Heather, Upper Elementary

March 14, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment